TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP OF
MARTINI’S ON THE ROCK
- Membership subscriptions will be specified on Martini’s website and will be annual. All subscriptions and any other sums payable to Martini’s are payable in GB pounds sterling on request.
- Martini’s may change its policy on subscriptions at any time and any changes will be effective at the next renewal date and after the expiry of one (1) month following the date of posting the changes on its website or appropriate social channel.
- The subscription is payable annually in accordance with the sums set out on the website. Any membership card issued by Martini’s remains the property of the company. For administrative purposes the card will show an annual expiration date. If the annual subscription is not paid within seven (7) days of the periodic renewal date the card shall thereupon be returned to Martini’s and membership shall immediately be cancelled or suspended at the option of the company.
- Memberships are renewed annually, and you can cancel your renewal on or before the expiry date, although no refunds will be given.
- Martini’s has the right in its absolute discretion to limit the number of members, to refuse membership or renewal for any reason or expel a member or prevent any member or guest from entering the club.
- Membership is not transferable.
- At all times you shall conduct yourself in your relationship with other members or their guests or general public or third parties in a responsible and careful manner. Members failing to behave correctly will have their membership cancelled and no refund will be offered. Martini’s can refuse admission if in its opinion you may be a risk to others or yourself or you are affecting the enjoyment of others through unreasonable behaviour, excessive drink, drugs or otherwise.
- Martinis’s reserves the right to terminate your membership with immediate effect should you be found to breach these conditions.
- You must be over 18 years of age to become a member.